RSS
Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Black and White Wednesday

I'm getting better... only 2 pics this week.

Shot in my home studio when Sam was 5... one of my favourite pics of him. EVER.

BTW, Sam (who is now 10 years old) has started a blog of his own. If you've got kids, send them over to http://i-sam-iscool.blogspot.com/ to fill out his questionaire of the day! Heck, if you're young at heart, do it yourself.... I did!

For some reason we have lots of pics of Jordan in fields...


Have a great day!

9 comments:

Kate said...

That pic of Sam has always been one of my favourites.

And look at Missy...she's so CUTE.

mountain mama said...

cute kids!!!!

Gail said...

Adorable kids, beautiful black and whites!

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Darling!!! In home studio, reallY??? Awesome.

Blessings~
Lisa

Donna said...

What a sweet little man with his sensible sweater and that adorable little teddy bear! The poster child for toddlerhood! I can't wait to go see what he's up to at 10!

Jordan is a cutiepie too!

Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Absolutely adorable..... love them both!!

LivingSimply, SimplyLiving said...

what sweet pictures:)

Lisa said...

What a great pictures...I love 5 years old. It does seem they get to be 10 that fast. My oldest is 17 WOW! He was so cute at 5...my youngest is 3...

Amanda said...

Gorgeous!! How is it that my favorite blogger in the whole world has a whole FAMILY or great bloggers??

You guys rock. :)

Blessings!
Amanda