RSS
Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Black & White Wednesday

Still playing catch-up to my amazing wife, so I included a few photos instead of just one.... Robin said I could... ppbbthhhh!


Julie, the young ballerina, as shot by my beautiful wife Katie...



Julie, the contemplative cowgirl....




And another one...


The Little One...


And you just HAVE to catch the rare moments like this...


Sorry for all the photos folks... I'll try to play by the rules next week but with amazing kids like these, it's hard...

Be Well!

12 comments:

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

You captured some real precious moments!! Beauitful children.....and lovely black and whites

No need to apologize, there are no rules and you can post as many pictures as your heart desires!!

Thanks for playing along:)

Lisa

Kate said...

Great shots babe...

Unknown said...

What a great series of picture Ian! Great job! Really wonderful moments of day to day : ). I am glad you played along.

It is always so fun to meet boys in the blogging world.

Hope you have a great Valentines Day this week with your trained wife! That made me laugh out loud today!

Formerly known as Frau said...

When your subjects are that cute how can you stop at one!Beautiful pictures!

Anonymous said...

beautiful photos here. u have very precious children.

Melis said...

I love these! They're so sweet and hold so much innocence. Wonderful.

Mei Mei s and Mayhem said...

Very cute!!

freckletree said...

always love bridge photos-- almost as much as kids love bridges!

Robin said...

I always have a hard time narrowing my picks to just one or two ... I think it A-OK :) Great pictures!

Donna said...

She's a little stunner! That hug photo made me say "aaaah" out loud!

:)

Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

WOW! How could you pick just one?! I wouldn't have been able to!! Great photos...

Brianne said...

Awesome pics!